All-in-one search tool for Job Seekers
- Search Jobs
- Create a Profile
- Featured Employers
- Opt-in to our e-newsletter
- About Job Scams - New Alert
- Pioneering Population Health in Medical Education |
Medical schools need to do more than "check off the boxes" when it comes to incorporating population health in medical education.
- Nurses Face More Violence Than Most |
Plus, why design thinking is needed for nurses, and more in our weekly roundup of nurse news you may have missed.
- Established Medical Schools Lead the Way |
Long-established medical schools are taking big leaps in moving toward a curriculum focused on value and communities.
- Video: Catholic Health Initiatives' Team-based Strategy to Address Rural Staffing Shortages |
Think long-term and don't give up, says Benjamin Chaska, M.D., and physician enterprise executive and CMO at CHI's North Dakota/Minnesota Division.