The Procedural Inventory Technician III reporting into Supply Chain Leadership is responsible for providing inventory management services for procedural areas by stocking and ordering supplies, instruments, equipment, and suture, for procedural departments such as but not limited to the OR and Cath Lab. Stocks procedure carts for surgery cases depending on hospital need. Controls, orders, and receives surgical supplies to stock inventories, sterile processing, etc. Acts as a liaison between the assigned procedural areas and Supply Chain for inventory related questions. May, also function as a Customer Care Tech I or II as necessary in the Supply Chain Department. This position will work with our internal partners to establish a reputation of outstanding customer service as evidenced in customer satisfaction surveys. This position is also responsible for on-going associate development, training (including cross training) and coaching/mentoring to supervised staff.
1.Provides exceptional customer service through all daily interactions with both external and internal departmental contacts.
2. Processes orders for supplies as needed through the MMIS system. Ensures timely processing for delivery cut offs with a minimum of errors.
3. Maintain accurate supply inventories and order information. Resolves supply shortages of inventory items in a timely fashion.
4. Verifies inventory and control levels, maintains high fill rates, reviews and corrects item file counts in MMIS system and/or supply chain cabinets.
5. Physically stocks, and helps pick needed supplies for delivery to procedural areas.
6. (All SCL jobs) Promotes mission, vision, and values of SCL Health, and abides by service behavior standards.
7. (All SCL jobs) Performs other duties as assigned.
8. (If applicable) May be required to float to other departments (within scope of competency and qualifications) based on business need.
9. (If applicable) May be required to be placed on-call during a regularly scheduled shift.
We reveal and foster God's healing love by improving the health of the people and communities we serve, especially those who are poor and vulnerable.
Inspired by our faith,
•We will be distinguished as the premier person-centered health system and trusted partner.
•We will share accountability with clinicians and other stakeholders to coordinate care across all settin...gs and improve access, quality, health outcomes, and affordability.
•We will grow as community-based health networks to serve more people in partnerships with others who share our vision and values.
Caring Spirit - We honor the sacred dignity of each person.
Excellence - We set and surpass high standards.
Good Humor - We create joyful and welcoming environments.
Integrity - We do the right thing with openness and pride.
Safety - We deliver care that seeks to eliminate all harm for patients and associates.
Stewardship - We are accountable for the resources entrusted to us.