· Provides direction and supervision to other health care professionals and ancillary staff.
· Evaluates care for specific patient populations, using the nursing process of assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation.
· Assigns nursing personnel and collaborates with health care professionals according to diagnosis and patient care needs.
· Current Michigan licensure as a Registered Nurse. BSN preferred.
· Bachelor's in Nursing required within 5 years of hire.
· Ability to organize, prioritize, and manage time.
· Must be in good physical and mental health.
· Requires medium strength of maximum lifting to 75 pounds/frequent lifting/carrying up to 50 pounds.
· Sitting required with standing and walking throughout work period.
· Requires activities such as pushing, stooping, kneeling, crouching, crawling, reaching, handling, feeling, hearing, talking, and seeing.
· Ability to work extended hours beyond normal work schedule to include, but not limited to, evenings, weekends, extended shifts and/or extra shifts, sometimes on short notice.
Internal Number: 103252
About Lakeland Health
If you’re passionate about helping others and value teamwork, treating people with respect, being accountable, inspiring others, trust, and keeping your patients and colleagues safe, then we invite you to explore our many career opportunities. Lakeland Health, southwest Michigan’s largest employer, has been named in the nation’s 100 Top Hospitals® by Truven Health Analytics and received many other awards for quality outcomes, excellent map-michigan value, and patient care. Learn more by visiting About Lakeland.