Satellite Healthcare is a successful, nonprofit organization that has improved the lives of people living with kidney disease since 1973. We earn our national reputation for excellent patient care each day by offering a complete range of dialysis therapy choices, personalized clinical services, and unparalleled wellness education. Satellite Healthcare provides expert, personalized kidney care at over 90 centers across the U.S. as well as at acute dialysis locations in California and Texas. If you are interested in joining an industry leader in an environment that encourages new ideas, fosters collaboration and promotes clinical excellence, please consider the following opportunity:
CLINICAL NURSE MANAGER (RN)
The Clinical Nurse Manager is responsible for the day-to-day operations of the dialysis center, including patient care, clinic, personnel and financial management. The selected candidate will be responsible for patient scheduling, admissions, rounding and conferences, quality improvement, staffing, budgeting and providing nursing support services to the center for unscheduled absences or for patient care, as needed.
- Requires graduation from an accredited school of nursing or equivalent (BSN preferred), and CNN or CDN certification (or within 1 year of eligibility), current state RN licensure, current CPR certification, at least one year of dialysis experience and a minimum of 1 year of management/supervisory experience in a health-related setting.
- Must be an effective delegator, coach and mentor who demonstrates strong leadership, communication and critical thinking skills.
- Candidates should have a strong understanding of the quality performance assessment and improvement program, be able to assess and proactively address potential patient and/or staff safety issues, and be considered an experienced expert in the field who acts as a liaison to physicians.
- The ability to communicate effectively in English, proficiency with computers, a customer focus, and strong regulatory knowledge are necessary, as are collaboration, fiscal accountability, quality management and strategic planning skills.
- Must be able to integrate clinical knowledge into action, provide staff and patient education and demonstrate the ability to take a broad view of issues considering both short and long term perspective.
We offer employees a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package in an environment that continually strives to improve technical competence through our in-house training program. If you want to make a positive difference in the life of dialysis patients, join Satellite Healthcare today. To apply, please visit the careers page on our website at www.satellitehealth.com/careers, Job# 15-0256. EOE