Join an exciting opportunity with SCL Health Talent Share Float Pool! This is a multi-site nursing float pool that will support the patient care needs at Good Samaritan Medical Center, Lutheran Medical Center, Saint Joseph Hospital and Platt Valley Medical Center.
The staffing coordinator:
1. Promotes mission, vision and values of SCLHS.
2. Actively fulfills the core behaviors of SCLHS.
3. Make sure float pools schedules are balanced.
4. Fill the traveler needs with a Talent Share Float Pool associate.
5. Processes time off requests, including arranging coverage when needed.
6. Reconciliation of timecards on a daily bases for float pool associates and ensures the associates are paid appropriately.
7. Runs reports and reviews staffing needs of patient care units at all the Denver care sites and coordinates coverage.
8. Incorporates staffing practices and policies of the Talent Share Float Pool into daily work.
9. Effectively utilizes critical thinking when problem solving.
10.Recognizes self-limitations and takes initiative to seek additional resources or consultation.
11.Communicates with all members of the healthcare team both in-person and via telephone.
12.Organizational and prioritization skills.
13. Other duties as assigned.
The information above is for summary purposes, and is not intended to be a comprehensive list of essential functions.
High School diploma or equivalent required
Associate's degree, or equivalent experience in a related field, preferred
A minimum of one (1) year of experience with staffing/scheduling in a healthcare setting strongly preferred
Medical staff scheduling experience with a hospital float pool strongly preferred
Experience with Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel strongly preferred
Experience with KRONOS strongly preferred
Required to work Mon-Fri, 8am - 4:30pm; every other Sunday (payroll edits)
We reveal and foster God's healing love by improving the health of the people and communities we serve, especially those who are poor and vulnerable.
Inspired by our faith,
•We will be distinguished as the premier person-centered health system and trusted partner.
•We will share accountability with clinicians and other stakeholders to coordinate care across all settin...gs and improve access, quality, health outcomes, and affordability.
•We will grow as community-based health networks to serve more people in partnerships with others who share our vision and values.
Caring Spirit - We honor the sacred dignity of each person.
Excellence - We set and surpass high standards.
Good Humor - We create joyful and welcoming environments.
Integrity - We do the right thing with openness and pride.
Safety - We deliver care that seeks to eliminate all harm for patients and associates.
Stewardship - We are accountable for the resources entrusted to us.