We have an opening for aPart Time Emergency Medical Technician (EMT) to work at our employer health centerlocated inGeorgetown, KY!
*Saturday & Sunday 6AM-6PM*
Premise Health is a leading worksite health and patient engagement company dedicated to improving the cost and quality of employee healthcare. We believe healthcare should be about helping people get, stay and be well. That's our mission and it's the foundation of everything we do. With more than 40 years of experience, Premise Health manages more than 500 worksite-based health and wellness centers across the country. The company serves more than 200 of the nation's leading employers, including a significant number of the Fortune 1000.
• Assesses nature and extent of illness or injury to establish and prioritize medical procedures to be followed, or need for additional assistance
• Restores and stabilizes heart rhythm on pulseless, non-breathing patient
• Monitors cardiac patient
• Administers initial treatment at emergency scene and takes and records patient's vital signs
• Observes, records, and reports to physician patient's condition, treatments, and significant incidents
• Assists in extricating trapped victims and transports sick and injured persons to treatment center
• Communicates with physician, and other medical personnel in person and by radio-telephone
• Keeps current on treatment techniques, protocol changes, material, and equipment.
• Prepares required reports and maintains records of activities
• May drive mobile unit to and from emergency scene
• Cleans assigned emergency vehicle
• Requisitions and restocks supplies, material, and equipment
• Conducts safety inspections and restocking of first aid supplies as directed
• Other duties may be assigned
• This position has no supervisory responsibilities
If you want to join a team of knowledgeable, compassionate, like-minded healthcare professionals, join Premise Health for an unlimited opportunity with the company that is changing the face and the place of the healthcare industry as we know it.
•Completion with passing grades from an accredited Emergency Medical Technician program, EMT Certification as defined within the state in which contract exists
•At least three years' experience as an EMT in an emergency room, with an ambulance/EMS service, occupational health clinic or other ambulatory care clinic
•Ability to maintain confidentiality
•Speak clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations; listens and gets clarification
•Writes clearly and informatively; Presents numerical and medical data effectively; Able to read and interpret written information
•React well under pressure
•Current certification in health care provider ARC or AHA Basic Life Support required
•Knowledge of Internet software, Spreadsheet software and Word Processing software
•Knowledge and experience with Electronic Medical Records.
Premise Health is a leading worksite health company dedicated to improving the cost and quality of employee healthcare. With 85 years of experience, Premise Health manages more than 500 worksite-based health and wellness centers across the country. The company serves more than 200 of the nation’s leading employers, including a significant number of the Fortune 1000. Our mission is to engage employ...ees and their families in meaningful ways that change behavior and improve health, so they and their employers can be at their best every day. Premise’ goal is to transform worksite health to improve patient, provider and client experiences.