Desire RN to participate in work site health and wellness flu shot clinics.
· Assess, program plan, design, implement, deliver, and evaluate employer/worksite health management programs.
· Assess and identify need for worksite health management activities, health education and wellness activities, functioning as a liaison for business and industry, municipalities, and community related organizations.
· Serve on Lakeland and area employer's wellness committees.
· Contact participants that are eligible for the program and provide necessary health coaching to reduce or eliminate high-risk health behaviors.
· Develop customized care plan for program participants including goals and plan of action.
· Coordinate care and makes referrals to other healthcare providers and programs for optimal patient care.
· Associate Degree in Nursing and current License OR Bachelor's degree in health promotion, health education, nursing, athletic training, nutrition, other health related field or counseling.
· Current Registered Nurse, Registered Dietitian or Health Coach certification and/or 2 years' experience as a Health Coach.
· Current BLS or obtained within 3 months of employment.
· BLS Instructor within one year of employment.
· Knowledge of specific disease and lifestyle related topics such as smoking cessation, weight management, nutrition, pre-post-natal care, stress reduction and chronic conditions and certification from an accredited professional health coach training program preferred.
· Must possess advanced interpersonal skills in all areas of communication: one-on-one, small group meetings, public speaking and written presentations in order to effectively work with the diverse and extensive internal and external contacts, effectively working with diverse populations.
· Must be proficient in current technology as applicable (e.g., EXCEL, POWER POINT, WORD, SharePoint, social networks, Learning Management Systems, video learning, etc.)
Internal Number: 103200
About Lakeland Health
If you’re passionate about helping others and value teamwork, treating people with respect, being accountable, inspiring others, trust, and keeping your patients and colleagues safe, then we invite you to explore our many career opportunities. Lakeland Health, southwest Michigan’s largest employer, has been named in the nation’s 100 Top Hospitals® by Truven Health Analytics and received many other awards for quality outcomes, excellent map-michigan value, and patient care. Learn more by visiting About Lakeland.