· Perform basic care and assist patients served in meeting their needs in performing activities of daily living.
· Perform routine duties following clearly prescribed standard practices involving readily understood rules and procedures.
· High School Diploma or GED required
· CNA license preferred.
· Basic life support (BLS) required within 3 months of employment.
· Six months of behavioral health experience, knowledge of mental health illnesses preferred.
Internal Number: 104081
About Lakeland Health
If you’re passionate about helping others and value teamwork, treating people with respect, being accountable, inspiring others, trust, and keeping your patients and colleagues safe, then we invite you to explore our many career opportunities. Lakeland Health, southwest Michigan’s largest employer, has been named in the nation’s 100 Top Hospitals® by Truven Health Analytics and received many other awards for quality outcomes, excellent map-michigan value, and patient care. Learn more by visiting About Lakeland.