· Works under the direction and supervision of the RN or LPN.
· Provides a broad variety of care for a group of patients, including delegated components of the assessment and discharge process, basic patient education, components of the admission process, unit specific treatments/procedure and diagnostic modalities, activities of daily living, and dietary assistance.
· CNA License required.
· Requires the ability to lift 75 pounds and frequently lift/carry 50 pounds as the position requires lots of physical activity.
· Successful completion of a Nursing Assistant Certification course required or other education which meets the State of Michigan's certification requirements.
· Must hold current Nursing Assistant Certification in the state of Michigan or be eligible to obtain certification within four months of employment.
· A minimum of three months prior nurse assistant or certified nurse assistant experience preferred.
Internal Number: 103883
About Lakeland Health
If you’re passionate about helping others and value teamwork, treating people with respect, being accountable, inspiring others, trust, and keeping your patients and colleagues safe, then we invite you to explore our many career opportunities. Lakeland Health, southwest Michigan’s largest employer, has been named in the nation’s 100 Top Hospitals® by Truven Health Analytics and received many other awards for quality outcomes, excellent map-michigan value, and patient care. Learn more by visiting About Lakeland.