· Receive support services requests for facility services (Environmental Services, Linen and Building Services).
· Initiate support services requests through written work order and communication with appropriate staff.
· Maintain documentation of regulatory agencies associated with, but not limited to, Building Services.
· Answer phones for all support services.
· Receive work requests and distribute to proper authority. Log opening and closing of work requests.
· High School Diploma or GED
· Two years of clerical experience.
· Basic computer, data entry, typing, filing and organization skills required.
· Ability to work extended hours beyond normal work schedule to include, but not limited to, evenings, weekends, extended shifts and/or extra shifts, various locations, sometimes on short notice.
· Ability to work with public, support services staff and other hospital departments.
Internal Number: 103915
About Lakeland Health
If you’re passionate about helping others and value teamwork, treating people with respect, being accountable, inspiring others, trust, and keeping your patients and colleagues safe, then we invite you to explore our many career opportunities. Lakeland Health, southwest Michigan’s largest employer, has been named in the nation’s 100 Top Hospitals® by Truven Health Analytics and received many other awards for quality outcomes, excellent map-michigan value, and patient care. Learn more by visiting About Lakeland.