· Provide companionship related services in the home or the hospital setting
· May provide activity of daily living services; which may include light housekeeping, preparing simple meals as well as meeting the client's personal needs.
· Observes the client for general physical, emotional and mental conditions and reports any changes.
· Completes documentation which includes care provided for patient/client.
· Maintains clean, safe, healthy environment.
· High School Diploma or GED.
· Caregiving experience preferred.
· Must have good communication and listening skills.
· Ability to read, write, follow and carry out directions.
· Must be able to work independently with little direct supervision.
· Should be in good health and capable of standing, stooping, bending and lifting.
Internal Number: 103587
About Lakeland Health
If you’re passionate about helping others and value teamwork, treating people with respect, being accountable, inspiring others, trust, and keeping your patients and colleagues safe, then we invite you to explore our many career opportunities. Lakeland Health, southwest Michigan’s largest employer, has been named in the nation’s 100 Top Hospitals® by Truven Health Analytics and received many other awards for quality outcomes, excellent map-michigan value, and patient care. Learn more by visiting About Lakeland.