PeaceHealth is seeking a Talent Sourcing Specialist - Nurse Recruitment for a 1.0 full time equivalent Exempt position. This position will be working Day shift with shift durations of 8 Hours .
Req ID: 162994
Responsible for developing and supporting in-depth sourcing strategies, building pipelines of talent for critical, hard-to-fill jobs within the PeaceHealth organization. Consults with key stakeholders and organizations regarding innovative sourcing initiatives. Serves as a resource for information on changes within our markets and within the assigned industry talent pools. Builds relationships with various professional associations, universities and other professional sources to develop effective, reliable talent pipelines. Actively participates in and supports the development of social media, marketing, and digital strategies in relation to sourcing and recruitment campaigns. Screens and assesses talent while ensuring appropriate tracking and follow-up in conjunction with recruiter peers.
1. Collaborates with recruitment teams to assess current and future workforce needs. Develops comprehensive sourcing strategies to enhance the candidate pool for identified critical, hard-to-fill jobs.
2. Executes sourcing strategies by identifying and engaging potential candidates from various sources such as networking, social media, recruiting events, professional associations, competitive intelligence, research and emerging sourcing tools.
3. Builds and maintains a passive candidate database that complies with OFCCP regulations and PeaceHealth policies and procedures.
4. Builds relationships with various professional associations, universities and other professional sources to develop and maintain pipelines for actual and emerging workforce needs.
5. Documents candidate discussions during sourcing engagement conversations and provides findings to recruitment for continued consideration resulting in hires.
6. Provides recommendations to the recruiters on sourced candidates in alignment with union contracts, federal, state and local employment laws and job requirements.
7. Serves as a resource for effective sourcing strategies, technology, tools and provides training to the recruitment team.
8. Utilizes social media platforms such as LinkedIn, Facebook and others as means to source qualified potential contacts and candidates.
9. Performs other duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS Required unless otherwise stated
Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field; or equivalent knowledge and skills obtained through a combination of education, training and experience.
Minimum of 3 years in recruiting or recruitment sourcing.
Ability to perform work in a self-directed, mission-aligning manner
Proven experience with successful sourcing methodologies and tools, including search engines, databases, internet, networking, social media, professional associations, universities, etc. is required
Previous experience recruiting hard to fill positions, selling healthcare related products or services in person or by phone required.
Experience sourcing talent in the healthcare industry strongly preferred.
Participation in an HR professional organization preferred (e.g. PHR/SPHR, AIRS Certified Recruiter, NW Recruiter Association, NAHCR Certified Recruiter), OSWAHCR (Oregon Southwest Washington Healthcare Recruitment), RACR (Recruiter Academy Certified Recruiter Program)
Solid knowledge and ability to interpret and apply employment laws, including EEO, Affirmative Action, FLSA, ADA and Title VII.
Excellent analytical, verbal, written, and presentation skills; ability to analyze complex information and processes to help resolve problem sourcing issues.
Ability to engage in ongoing personal development in social media and other sourcing technologies.
Expertise in advanced talent search techniques including Boolean, ATS sourcing tools and online niche resources.
Proven ability to consistently and positively contribute in a fast-paced, changing work environment with the ability to prioritize multiple functions and tasks and manage time efficiently.
Proficient in the use of MS Office applications, internet browsers, ATS systems and databases.
Please apply online to be considered. For full consideration of your skills and abilities, please attach a current resume with your application.
PeaceHealth, based in Vancouver, Wash., is a not-for-profit Catholic health system offering care to communities in Washington, Oregon, and Alaska. PeaceHealth has approximately 16,000 caregivers, a multi-specialty medical group practice with more than 900 providers and 10 medical centers serving both urban and rural communities throughout the Northwest. In 1890, the Sisters of St. Joseph of Peace founded what has become PeaceHealth. Today, PeaceHealth is the legacy of its founding Sisters and continues with a spirit of respect, stewardship, collaboration and social justice in fulfilling its Mission.
We offer competitive compensation, a robust benefits package and a collaborative, Mission-driven work environment! To learn more about working at PeaceHealth and the Vancouver community please visit our homepage: www.peacehealth.org/careers .
Location: Vancouver , Shared Services Center (802) Job Category: Business, Administrative & Facilities Shift: Day Shift Length: 8 Hours FTE: 1.0 Work Type: Full Time Required Certifications/Licensure: NA
PeaceHealth is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all qualified job applicants and employees without regard to the following statuses: protected veteran; qualified individual with a disability; race; ethnicity; religion; gender; pregnancy; gender identity; national origin; age; genetic information; sexual orientation; or any other protected status in accordance with local, state, or federal laws.
The above information is intended to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by this position. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of caregivers assigned to this job.
Posting Notes: Vancouver || Business, Administrative & Facilities || Human Resources || Full Time || HUMAN RESOURCES
Internal Number: 162994
PeaceHealth Physicians are as diverse as the communities they serve, but have the following in common:Dedication to carrying on the healing mission of Jesus Christ by promoting personal and community health, relieving pain and suffering and treating each person in a loving and caring way.A shared vision of every patient receiving exceptional, compassionate evidence-based care, every time, every touch.