All-in-one search tool for Job Seekers
Mt. Laurel, New Jersey
Albuquerque, New Mexico
Hendersonville, North Carolina
Marble Falls, Texas
Morristown, New Jersey
Valhalla, New York
Seattle, WA (Ballard)
Raleigh, North Carolina
- Candidates must have certification from the American Occupational Therapy Association (AOTA).
- Graduate of an accredited Occupational Therapy Assistant program culminating in an associate;s degree.
- Current and valid state OTA license or certificate of practice or equivalent in the states where services are rendered.
- CPR certification (when required).
Salary: $25 - $46 / hour
- We would expect those hired into this job would be paid within this hourly rate, however, certain circumstances may allow us to pay outside of this hourly rate
- Affordable medical, dental and vision plans provided to meet the needs of full employees and their families
- Up to 16 days of PTO for full time employees
- 6 paid holidays for full time employees
- Tuition reimbursement, continuing education opportunities and apprenticeship programs for eligible employees
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Flexible spending and health savings accounts