All-in-one search tool for Job Seekers
Vacaville & Vallejo, California
New Hyde Park, New York
Torrance, CA, USA
Poughkeepsie, New York
San Antonio, Texas
Shawnee Mission, Kansas
New York, New York
Albuquerque, New Mexico
Los Angeles, California
- Completion of course for nursing assistants
- Current state certification as a Nursing Assistant
- CPR/BCLS Certification
- Minimum six months experience in an acute or long term facility preferred.
- Excellent oral and written communication and interpersonal skills.
- The pay rate for this position is $25.00 per hour. We would expect those hired into this job would be paid at this rate, however, certain circumstances may allow us to pay outside of this range.
- Affordable medical, dental and vision plans provided to meet the needs of full employees and their families
- Up to 20 days of PTO for full time employees
- 6 paid holidays for full time employees
- Tuition reimbursement, continuing education opportunities and apprenticeship programs for eligible employees
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Flexible spending and health savings accounts