Location: Ft. Lauderdale, Florida
Position: Full-time Rehabilitation Coordinator - Physical Therapist/Occupational Therapist/Speech Language Pathologist
Location: Kindred Hospital South Florida Ft. Lauderdale - Ft. Lauderdale, FL
Setting: LTAC Hospital
Lifepoint Rehabilitation is a leading provider of acute inpatient rehabilitation services with more than 300 hospital-based rehabilitation units, medical/surgical and outpatient therapy settings and more than 30 joint venture inpatient rehabilitation hospitals across the country. We provide high quality, patient-centered care to those who have experienced a loss of function from an injury or illness. Our goal is to help our patients recover as fully as possible and regain the level of independence they hope to achieve.
Success within a company doesn't just happen. It requires committed teams of talented people who understand and embrace an organization's goals and work together at the highest level to achieve them. Join our team of interdisciplinary doctors, nurses, therapists and other experts today!
- Performs accurate, comprehensive patient evaluations and treatments.
- Provides training, direction and guidance for subordinate rehab staff.
- Writes accurate, complete and clear documentation.
- Ensures the timely evaluation and treatment of patients in the most effective and efficient manner possible.
- Oversees risk management operations for the Rehab department in the facility.
- Conducts in-service programs and trains Rehab/facility staff.
- Demonstrates appropriate utilization of resources including billing accurately for services provided.
- Conducts job responsibilities in accordance with the standards set out in the Company's Code of Business Conduct, its policies and procedures, the Corporate Compliance Agreement, applicable federal and state laws, and applicable professional standards.
- Performs other tasks as assigned.
- Degree in rehabilitation, healthcare or a related field required.
- 1-3 years experience in rehabilitation or in a long-term care setting preferred
- Valid and current Physical Therapy license or equivalent, in the state(s) where services are rendered.
- Current CPR certification, if required. Current driver;s license, if required by facility