In accordance with state mandates Central Oregon Radiology Associates, P.C. has adopted a COVID-19 Vaccination Policy, as of October 18, 2021, requiring all employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 or have an exemption on file.
You will be joining a great company with great staff, great benefits, recognitions, and a fun family orientated culture
Benefits listed below are always subject to change
- PAID TIME OFF
- Seven paid holidays
- Paid time off (PTO) All PTO based on a 40-hour work week
- Date of hire – 5 years 18 days per year
- 6 years to 10 year – 23 days per years
- 11 years to 15 years – 28 days per year
- 16 plus years – 35 days per year
- PAID SICK TIME
- Oregon Sick Leave pay of 40 hours per year
- INSURANCE PREMIUMS
- Company paid insurance premiums for employees
- GENERAL X-RAYS
- All benefitted employees, their spouses, and dependent children up to the age of 18 are eligible for free general x-rays (at CORA), and professional radiology services provided by CORA radiologists at outside facilities (billed separately by CORA). Additionally, surgical or invasive procedures (not billed separately) performed at a CORA fully owned outpatient imaging facility will be provided a 25% discount off any balance attributed to patient responsibility.
- EMPLOYEE ASSISTANCE PROGRAM (EAP)
- FLEXIBLE SPENDING ACCOUNTS (FSAs)
- CORA has adopted a Section 125 Flexible Benefit plan which allows employees to pay for dependent care expenses and non-covered health care expenses on a pre-tax basis. Reimbursement and forfeiture rules are governed by the IRS.
- 401(K) SAVINGS PLAN & PROFIT SHARING WITH FIDELITY
- VALUABLE DISCOUNTS
- To submit an application go to: https://jobapply.page.link/rjvKU
- Fully complete the application including all your previous work experience.
- Submit resume.
Performs ultrasonic imaging examinations according to department procedures. Locates and records internal elements of the body, including blood vessels and organs, and identifies any anomalies indicative of disease, injury, or other medically significant conditions. Performs ultrasound evaluations, including screenings and image interpretation. Assists radiologist with invasive procedures.
This position requires regular reliable attendance. This position requires a high level of attention to detail and accuracy, as the consequences of even a minor mistake can be significant for patients and providers.
- Performs ultrasound exams in accordance with established protocols and procedures.
- Interacts with radiologists to ensure quality exam images and patient care.
- Coordinates and compiles all quality and outcomes data for sonography. Communicates to all sonography technologists’ quality issues, equipment issues, protocol changes, and procedure changes.
- Maintains documentation to ensure compliance.
- Provides patient care and education instruction to patients.
- Operates sonography imaging equipment.
- Assists radiologist performing imaging and invasive procedures.
- Verifies patient’s record is up to date and accurate. Makes appropriate changes in computer system and on patient’s medical record.
- Assists with other clinic needs, including laundry, scheduling, telephone inquiries and data entry.
- Performs other duties as necessary and assigned to keep the department running smoothly.
- Must be flexible with work schedule as hours and/or location may vary.
- Required to maintain current state license through OBMI, ARDMS.
- Always maintains a high standard of medical ethics and is self-motivated to increase level of understanding and knowledge of the field, disease, and new procedures as they evolve.
- Must have the ability to work cohesively with others.
- Other duties may be assigned.
Education and Experience
Preferred experience: Three (3) - five (5) years scanning experience. Training can be provided for the right candidate.
Preferred Registries: Breast and Vascular Ultrasound
Required:OBMI, ARDMS registry OB/GYN and Abdomen Certification, CPR Certification and Current CEs.
CORA is committed to providing employees with a work environment that is free of discrimination and harassment. CORA advocates achieving a diverse workforce through application of its equal opportunity and nondiscrimination policy in all aspects of employment including recruitment, hiring, promotions, transfers, discipline, terminations, wage and salary administration, benefits, and training. All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, and veteran or disability status. Reasonable accommodation can and will be provided to any employee who needs accommodation to perform the essential functions of the job if the accommodation does not cause undue hardship.