Location: Tacoma, Washington
Full Time Charge Nurse Opportunity
$20,000 Sign on Bonus
CHI Franciscan Rehabilitation Hospital - Tacoma, WA
We are growing and we are seeking charge nurses as we open up additional beds! We are a 60-bed acute physical rehabilitation hospital that serves patients who are recovering from brain and spinal-cord injuries, amputations, complex orthopedic injuries, and other conditions. This hospital is a joint venture partnership between CHI Franciscan Health and Kindred Healthcare.
The range for this position will be $36.00 to $60.00 per hour. We would expect those hired into this job would be paid within this pay range, however, certain circumstances may allow us to pay outside of this range.
- Affordable medical, dental and vision plans provided to meet the needs of full employees and their families
- Up to 20 days of PTO for full time employees
- 6 paid holidays for full time employees
- Tuition reimbursement, continuing education opportunities and apprenticeship programs for eligible employees
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Flexible spending and health savings accounts
When you come to work here, you will be joining an interdisciplinary team where doctors, nurses, therapists and other experts work together to form individualized care plans for our patients and residents. The goal of our team is to focus on each patient as an individual to ensure that we are meeting their clinical needs and creating a fun and dynamic healing environment. Each employee's dedication is essential to meet and exceed the needs of each patient, resident and family we serve.
As Charge Nurse/RN, you will:
- Hires, trains, supervises and evaluates designated nursing staff; assigns duties and coordinates nursing services.
- Participates in developing nursing protocol and procedures.
- Provides continuing education and staff development opportunities for nursing staff.
- Assesses patient needs; participates in providing nursing care; ensures services are carried out and documented appropriately
- Maintains patient health care records.
- Maintains supply inventory records; order supplies and equipment, as necessary.
- Promotes adherence to the Company's Code of Business Conduct and the Corporate Compliance Agreement by monitoring employee performance and identifying and responding to compliance issues.
Degree from an accredited school of nursing,
Valid state Registered Nurse license.
BLS and ACLS certification.
Two years of nursing experience in a hospital.
1 to 2 years supervisory/leadership experience.