Location: Missoula, Montana
Community Medical Center in Missoula, Montana (between Yellowstone and Glacier National Parks) is seeking the addition of an employed, full-time BC/BE Neurologist to strengthen our medical staff team. Those who are currently practicing or currently training can be considered.
- Outpatient only awarding ideal work/life balance
- Established market need with great medical staff support
- Potential for sub-specialty panel alongside general neurology patients
Community Medical Center is a leading healthcare system in Western Montana with a longstanding tradition of providing personalized care close to home. Located in Missoula with a county population of 120,000. Our adult and pediatric specialty services are provided to people across Western Montana. Community Medical Center partners with Life Flight Network, Missoula Emergency Services as well as critical access hospitals to transport patients from across Western Montana.
Situated in the Rocky Mountains in between Glacier and Yellowstone National Parks, Missoula offers tremendous outdoor recreational opportunities throughout its four seasons along with a strong school system and family-friendly community activities.
Recruitment Package may include:
- Base salary + wRVU production incentive
- CME allowance
- Sign-on bonus
- Medical debt assistance
- Relocation allowance
- Health benefits + Retirement plan
- Marketing + practice growth assistance