Location: Colorado Springs, Colorado
Make Extraordinary Possible
UCHealth Memorial Hospital Central, a Level I Trauma Center, is expanding its Neurosciences program. We are strategically adding a Neurosurgeon with strong general practice experience, and are able to accommodate a variety of subspecialty interests, including Neuro Trauma and functional and spinal deformity. The ideal candidate will be board eligible/certified with an interest in high acuity neurosurgical patients including trauma, tumor and spine, and practice experience to make significant contributions to this service line.
* Level I Trauma Center with full time surgical and medical intensivist teams
Comprehensive Stroke Center staffed by a separate neuro-endovascular team
* Established, collegial practice of five physicians and 10 APPs to support the program
* 1:6 call supported by an experienced team of neurosurgeons
* 70% Spine and 30% Cranial case mix
* Physician-led medical group
* Well established hospital infrastructure, ancillary and support services
* EPIC EMR utilized system-wide
* At UCHealth, we are dedicated to putting patients first, excellence and integrity. We want you to help make extraordinary possible.
Our competitive compensation package includes:
* The pay range for this full-time position is $800,000-$880,000 annually. If applicable, a quality and/or productivity bonus may be offered.
* Relocation package may be offered to eligible candidates.
* Retirement program comprised of a basic pension plan, 401(a) investment account, 403(b) matching account and a 457(b) deferred compensation savings plan.
* Exceptional health and welfare benefits including medical, vision, dental, life insurance, disability coverage.
* Generous continuing medical education (CME) allowance.
* Paid malpractice.
Awards and Recognition
* Level I Trauma Center designation.
* Comprehensive Stroke Center Certification.
* ACC HeartCARE Center and ACC TAVR Certification.
* Rehab Patient Care Unit Awarded "Top Performer Award" by Uniform Data Systems.
* Outstanding Achievement Award for the Oncology Service Line, American College of Surgeon's Commission on Cancer.
UCHealth Medical Group is a physician-led organization, with a dedicated focus on access, performance, innovation and experience, providing unmatched patient care in the Rocky Mountain Front Range. With more than 10 hospitals and 100 clinic locations, UCHealth pushes the boundaries of medicine, providing advanced treatments and clinical trials and improving health through innovation.
UCHealth recognizes appreciates the rich array of talents and perspectives that equal employment and diversity can offer our institution. As an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer, UCHealth is committed to making all employment decisions based on valid requirements. No applicant shall be discriminated against in any terms, conditions or privileges of employment or otherwise be discriminated against because of the individual's race, creed, color, religion, gender, national origin or ancestry, age, mental or physical disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or veteran status. UCHealth does not discriminate against any "qualified applicant with a disability" as defined under the Americans with Disabilities Act and will make reasonable accommodations when they do not impose an undue hardship on the organization. An applicant with a disability" as defined under the Americans with Disabilities Act and will make reasonable accommodations, when they do not impose an undue hardship on the organization.