Location: Boise, Idaho
***Full Time positions are SIGN ON BONUS ELIGIBLE***
St. Luke's Health System is searching for Licensed Practical/Vocational Nurse (LPN/LVN) to join our clinic team.
The Ambulatory Clinic Ahead Program (ACAP) is an exciting opportunity for LPN/LVNs to start in our hiring pool, receive standardized training to St. Luke's and the opportunity to rotate through clinics to find a permanent position in a Treasure Valley clinic that is an ideal fit. Your Treasure Valley work location will vary based on current open positions and preference, including location, specialty, and shift.
Part time and full time; part time must be able to work full shifts, but days are flexible
May need to be flexible to work occasional weekends and holidays
- Provide and document direct and individualized nursing care to patients based on the application of scientific nursing principles.
- Perform medical procedures within scope.
- Assists physicians and performs healthcare services to patients in hospitals, private homes, clinics, and other healthcare facilities.
- Identifies and reports patient care needs through data collection, planning, intervention and evaluation.
- Identifies patient need for education and provides approved hospital education materials.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Graduation from a Licensed Practical Nursing Program
- Current Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) licensure in the State of Practice
- Current BLS-CPR Certification from the American Heart Association or American Red Cross
Why St. Luke's
A strong, talented staff is at the heart of St. Luke's Health System. We are the state's largest employer with more than 15,000 employees and a medical staff of more than 1,800 physicians and advanced practice providers. We're proud of our people who deliver skilled, compassionate care every day, and are looking to add dedicated individuals who will continue this same tradition of excellence.
For more information, please contact Matt Feurer at email@example.com
*St. Luke's is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any person on the basis of race, religion, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other status or condition protected by law.