Location: Boise, Idaho
Mental Health/Social Services
St. Luke's Health System in Boise is seeking a Outreach Coordinator to join our Health Partners team.
The SLHP Outreach Coordinator position is responsible for facilitating direct patient outreach to discuss services provided by SLHP Care Management,, as well as health-based services/resources across strategic partnerships. This role will also develop and maintain health-based resources that improve the patient experience. Expectations for individual filling this role include someone who is familiar with direct patient outreach, community resources, and administrative tasks.
- Plans, coordinates, implements, and instructs (as appropriate) the organization and community-based health promotion and wellness education programs, including but not limited to: parenting classes, health education, lectures, support groups, health screenings, health fairs, and conferences.
- Provides information and referral services, including, but not limited to: local/regional health and mental health providers, social service agencies, government agencies, emergency services, and financial assistance programs directly to patients/clients.
- Collaborates with other community health coordinators in providing programs and services, collecting and assessing client statistics as needed for evaluation, funding and reporting purposes.
- Assists with community benefit activities, including assessment, tracking and implementation of community health initiatives, developing and distributing class schedules and public relations materials.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Education: Bachelor's degree or 4 years' in lieu of degree.
- Experience: 2 years' experience.
- Licenses/Certifications: None
Why St. Luke's
A strong, talented staff is at the heart of St. Luke's Health System. We are the state's largest employer with more than 15,000 employees and a medical staff of more than 1,800 physicians and advanced practice providers. We're proud of our people who deliver skilled, compassionate care every day, and are looking to add dedicated individuals who will continue this same tradition of excellence.
For more information, please contact Julie Leguineche at firstname.lastname@example.org
Known as the "City of Trees," Boise is Idaho's capital city--both a cultural center and a playground for those who love the outdoors. A vibrant downtown area affords fine dining, theatre, music, and college and semi-professional sports. Downtown Boise's main attractions include the Idaho State Capitol, the classic Egyptian Theatre, the Boise Art Museum, Julia Davis Park and Zoo Boise. The Greenbelt follows the beautiful Boise River corridor for more than 30 miles, and the Boise foothills are home to miles of hiking and biking trails.
Learn more about what the City of Trees has to offer you:
St. Luke's Health System | Boise Convention and Visitors Bureau | Boise Parks and Recreation | Boise Museum Association | Boise Music Festival | Boise Philharmonic | Downtown Boise Restaurants | Boise Valley Economic Partnership | Hyde Park events | Treefort Music Festival | First Thursdays | Alive After Five | Capitol City Public Market | Runs and Triathlons | Shakespeare Festival | Sawtooth National Forest | Visit Idaho.org
*St. Luke's is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any person on the basis of race, religion, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other status or condition protected by law.